Focusing on the holeshot advantage, smooth, easy power and torque plus innovative upgrades, the new 2018 KX250F boldly starts as it means to go on, as quarter litre first choice in MX. With reduced lap times as the ultimate goal – as well as more emphasis on holeshot acceleration out of the start gate – the new KX250F sees changes to the fuel injection function, the engineering of the inlet area and a new approach to the exhaust system.
• Electric start making it as easy as pushing a butto Electric start n
• Hydraulic clutch offering more direct feel and ligh Hydraulic clutch ter lever action, plus race-long reliability and durability
• Increased peak power by approx. Increased peak power . 1kw without sacrificing performance at the low-mid range
• Higher rev- Higher rev-ceiling ceiling ceiling with an extra 350rpm, adding to the already impressive over-rev
• A new frame and swinging arm new frame and swinging arm new frame and swinging arm combination modelled on the highly successful KX450 chassis
• Updated suspension settings Updated suspension settings contribute to increased bump absorption and traction
• Minor brake component revisions brake component revisions brake component revisions enhance controllability
• All-new bodywork new bodywork new bodywork based on the KX450, featuring long and smooth surfaces with a flatter tank-seat line
that is designed to facilitate rider movement and control
Our prices are unbeatable! please submit an online enquiry and we will get back to you within 24 hours with the best UK deal. All part exchanges taken.
Bike: Kawasaki KX250F
Bike: Kawasaki KX250F
HP REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE
|Total Amount of Credit||£6,500|
|Duration of Agreement||36 Months|
|Total Amount Payable||£8,492.40|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Figures correct at time of print but subject to change. All finance is subject to status and is only available to applicants aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Black Horse Finance, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH or MotoNovo Finance, One Central Square, Cardiff, CF10 1FS. Please speak to us for full scheme and qualifying model details.